Going out? take fiverr with you

Hey Fiverr people…! **==

Is this feature actually working? This is a new feature that introduced on yesterday. I tried many times, but I didn’t get any sms from this feature. I think this would be a great feature from Fiverr. But I have no idea about how it is working.

Fiverr people…! Did you try this awesome feature? Is it working? :-/ :)>-

Thanks!

What feature is this in particular? I think the mobile app has been available for some time now.

You can download the application directly through your phone! Is your phone Android or Apple? @organicguide

Reply to @theratypist: Hey friend!
Did you try this feature? Is this actually working? :slight_smile: Do you have any idea about this feature. Advises are warmly welcome. Have a great day!

Thanks!

Reply to @organicguide: Oh yes, you can try to download the Fiverr app! Very nice and useful :slight_smile:

Reply to @theratypist: Hey dear!
For what we can use this feature? :slight_smile: I din’t get any message from this feature to the phone number that I added. :frowning: Please can you explain me about this mate?

Thanks!

Reply to @organicguide: That’s not any special or new feature. It’s just an advertisement of Fiverr mobile app. In some countries you enter your phone number there and you get an SMS with a link to download the app.
But you can download it directly from Google Play store (for Android) or iTunes (for iPhone).

Reply to @theratypist: My phone is a iphone my friend. :slight_smile: Now I got it. It’s just a link to download the Fiverr app. Isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Reply to @belengarcia: It’s just a link to download the mobile app. Isn’t it dear? Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile: Great!

Thanks!

Reply to @organicguide: Yep, something like that! =)