Fiverr Community Forum

Going to vacation for Wedding party

Hello Forum Members,

Hope you are doing well grace by Allah. I’m getting married in 30th june with Fiverr revenue. I’m feeling happy :grinning: cause i gonna start new life with my life partner :heart_eyes:. So everybody please pray for me. Also I am grateful to Fiverr for give me an opportunity. :innocent:

I am going to vacation for few days. So I will miss you all of my forum members :disappointed:

Note: you are invited to attend my wedding-party. :grimacing:

15 Likes

Because I like weddings

Congratulations and hope you have a wonderful day and life together!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @eoinfinnegan

2 Likes

Congratulations, and may you two share wonderful moments together to cherish happily ever after!

P.S. I remember how you said you’ll still be active on Fiverr during the wedding day, please consider taking the day off, because it’s a truly special day that should be memorable & worry-free - you wouldn’t want to get an angry buyer on your wedding day :wink:

8 Likes

Yes bro, i am going to vacation today till 5th july. Also i will try to activate when i will be free

1 Like

Enjoy your special day, as you embark on a beautiful :purple_heart: journey together…

Wishing the happy couple a lifelong honeymoon. :wink: :gift:

6 Likes

Congratulations. Wishing you every happiness for your future together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your wish

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: i love Fiverr so much

1 Like

Oh, you love Fiverr… I thought you loved the Forum and the people in it, too :smiley:

2 Likes

yes cause Fiverr created the forum :slight_smile: ha ha

3 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations. May you both be blessed with immense happiness together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations buddy.