Fiverr Forum

Golden rules which will help skyrocket your fiverr earnings overnight [COPIED]

I want to outline some golden rules which will help skyrocket your fiverr earnings overnight:

%

Rule three: Upload a Custom Made Picture
You are required to upload a picture about the service you are providing. When you are doing this, try to use Photoshop. MS Paint will also do just fine, although I prefer Gimp. Create a flashy custom made image which represents your gig. Do NOT download a generic picture in google images for the sake of having a picture. The time you put into ensuring that your service is advertised as professional as possible will go a long way.

Rule four: Have A Long And Articulate Description
When it comes to writing a description, the more words the merrier! Do not write two sentences and be general, explain how your product is amazing. Explain what you will do IN DETAIL and explain in as many words as possible the features of this service. Be very articulate and professional sounding, remember the costumer is only spending 5 dollars but he/she still doesn’t want to throw it away. Rather if they see that the seller has taken time to explain in detail the product, they will be more comfortable to spend that five dollars.

Rule five: Always Have 20 Gigs Active At Once
The maximum numbers of gigs you can have at once as a seller on Fiverr is 20. If you have any less then that, you are simply not putting yourself in
a position to gain maximum profits. You have to be creative enough to come up with 20 things you can do for people for five dollars, even if many of the
gigs only get a couple orders a week. The key thing you must remember is creating multiple streams of income for yourself. That a gig that is just sitting there collecting two orders a week bringing in $8 a week is actually bringing In $32 a month and almost $400 annually. Which adds up to your total as a Fiverr Seller. In addition to this, every gig brings traffic to your page profile, which brings traffic to your other gigs! So the more you are on fiverr the better. TIP: have gigs in different sections not just the same one or two. It is important to spread yourself around be seen in many categories. This will broaden your customer base and may bring someone who originally purchased graphics from you, now purchasing music & audio.

These five golden rules should ALWAYS be applied to ALL of your gigs. If you practice these five golden rules of fiverr to the tee and do them correctly, you will earn drastically increase your profits on SELLING FIVERR GIGS.

Unfortunately…

“Rule 1” is not accurate. A gig video will not guarantee more sales. And it isn’t suitable for every type of gig. Videos are best used on gigs where you, the seller, are presenting your performance skills (voice overs or live acting). They aren’t as useful for copy writing or editing gigs. The value of a video varies with each gig category.

I find it interesting that you say, “ALWAYS Upload A Video For Each Gig”, yet none of YOUR gigs utilize videos. If you’re going to advocate something as very important, then at least be using your own advice.

Also, your “Rule 5” is terrible advice. You stated: “If you have any less then that, you are simply not putting yourself in a position to gain maximum profits.” That is simple false. A better tip would be to encourage only as many gigs as a seller can manage, or as they have skills to complete. Never, ever, EVER slap up gigs just to have the maximum. You’re not going to make more profits with more gigs. You’ll make more profit with BETTER gigs, no matter how many you choose to offer.

She can perhaps blame it on how old the post is, since she plagiarized by stealing it from a long-ago post here:

@alexfun Would you like to explain copying this from the middle of an old post and pretending to write it?

@fonthaunt I really wonder what make people copy a post for posting on the forum. In any case, it is not necessary to post on the forum.

Hmm. Plagiarizing outdated tips and advice.

[shakes head]

Not smart.

You are entirely correct, it’s mainly a social outlet and newsy spot. My Fiverr Gigs might do a little for advertising since Google indexes those ads.

Some people may do it just for ego, I’m not sure, but instead it just looks like dishonesty. Some think that posting on the forum helps you get TRS. I can see forum analytics that show that the #1 forum poster is not a TRS. Copying just makes you a poor fit for a TRS unless you straighten up quick.

I would honestly to hear from @Alex on the reasoning. Maybe it’s understandable and the post can be deleted and forgotten.

A lot have been said about uploading a video to a gig. I’ll give it a try.

I have a little sympathy since I should try again to sleep before I lose all smartness. :wink: 3rd try coming up!

Thank you for such a prompt reply. I accidently clicked report button on your answer. I am really sorry for that.

No problem. Since there are two mods/admins in this thread and I’m one, the report will force us to joust on horseback until one of us falls off. I’m a good jouster.

@fonthaunt, I concede. You may have victory in said jousting match. I would prefer to keep my limbs, and armor intact. :slight_smile:

Good afternoon!
So all the same no matter what advice you could give, who are now working to improve sales on Fiverr?
I’m new here and I would like to do things right from the start.
Thanks

He or she is probably trying the old trick of becoming a top seller. Lol

“Post relevant suggestions or ideas on Fiverr forum”

Forget about the tips honey but you are using Copied images from other people’s gigs portfolio also there is a mistake in your skills you messed up Adobe Creative Cloud
"Grapics Desgin Illustratorphotoshop After Efas -"

Everything related images logos or visuals are the parts of Graphics

Error in your qualifications as well you completed Logo Designing course in 2015 same year you got degree from UCLA

Not possible i mean why would someone go for a same course in different university ?
Icing on the cake “Same year”

Duration of graphics designing courses like Diploma/SCC/Graduation is 1 Yr / 6 Months and 3 years (Extended Degree) respectively.

NO OFFENSE INTENDED*
Just for the innocent new people will be reading your advice and this 20 Gig advice is nothing but a Freelancing Suicide
Either new kids/non professionals will make the gigs that they cannot complete or they will divide their services into 20 different gigs.

Except, that’s NOT going to make them a top seller. Top sellers are original, dedicated, and… they have proven that they can complete many orders with a high seller ranking. Posting canned “tips and advice” on the forum so that they seem helpful, is really just a waste of time and effort.

Top sellers prove themselves to be “Top Sellers” by making sales, not posting plagiarized tips on the forums.

il invest on a antivirus license just for all these threads to be scanned for duplicate topics.
xd

I am new here.and i think i should try this…helpful post thanks…

Hahahha! Too funny!

Cool! I’ll just have my horse prance around like we did something awesome. See you in the ring next time this happens, but you can pick the sport.