Good afternoon!

My name is Brittany, I’m a freelance content writer finding my way around Fiverr. I just wanted to give a little introduction of myself and hopefully meet some other freelancers. When I’m not working, I love to read. If anyone has some good book suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Personally, I love romance, suspense, and horror. I’m also a huge music fan, I listen to nearly all genres.

I love animals as well. Currently, I have two cats named Charlie and Hurley. They’re my lovable little monsters. I also have a bunny named Alice, she’s a feisty sweetheart. If I could, I would most definitely have a farm full of creatures. They brighten my day.

That’s me! Feel free to share a bit about yourself. :slight_smile:

You are welcome to fiverr.
I wish you the best of fiverr.

Hello, Brittany. I am Vickie image

My favorite genere is fantasy. I love to read about :prince:t2: & :princess:t2:, :mage:t2: & :woman_mage:t2: :fairy:t2:, :vampire:t2: , :mermaid:t2: & :merman:t2: :elf:t2:, :genie: & :woman_genie:
sword fights and other hand to hand combat :person_fencing:. I also like :dragon_face:, knights and castle stuff. Oh and Vikings too!

I know of a few cat lovers here on the Forum. One even has :cat2: in her username.

And I bet our own @fonthaunt would agree with you here! :wink: