Fiverr Community Forum

Good banner design increases the possibility of getting more click

Of course a good banner design increases the possibility to get more click. More traffics means good business. I have a banner design gig. In this gig I design beautiful banners and google ads.

You can have a look at my gig :slight_smile:

https://www.fiverr.com/thevedas26/design-beautiful-banner-google-ad?gig_id=100042520&utm_campaign=gigs_show_from_share_manage_gigs&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=linkedin&utm_term=&view=gig#!

Good idea offering this service! It’s a very helpful one if done right! And your samples look very nice! May I offer some suggestions about grammar? Here is what you currently have as your description:

Beautiful banner increases the chance to get more click. The attractive the design, the more possibility to get traffic. Here you will get highly creative banner design that are unique and modern in style.

I would change this to:

Beautiful banners increase the chance to get more clicks! The more attractive the design, the greater the possibility to get more traffic. Here you will get highly creative banner designs that are unique and modern in style.

I love how your prices are so clearly set out. Good job man!!

1 Like

Thank you very much. Have got inspiration :slight_smile:

nice gig congratulation

Thank you nancyqueen. Comments, like yours is very inspiring for new sellers.

1 Like