Good comment but 4.7*

gm_production

Hello, above all do not mention that to the buyer who left that review.

All you can do is try to forget about it. It may not affect the overall rating.

Thank you. Of course I’ve not mentioned it. I said only thank you 🙂

Main time this is not effected but I hope it will not effect in General. Thanks for your respond

CS claims there is no such glitch and it simply happens when the person is using the mobile app and is not pressing on those stars well enough.

I think something is going on because if I get a 4.7, I often get a few of them in a row or very close to each other. But well. We can’t do anything about it.

I have one 3.7 glowing review, now that’s embarrassing. 🙂

CS claims there is no such glitch and it simply happens when the person is using the mobile app and is not pressing on those stars well enough.

I think something is going on because if I get a 4.7, I often get a few of them in a row or very close to each other. But well. We can’t do anything about it.

I have one 3.7 glowing review, now that’s embarrassing. 🙂

As I see you have also bad experiances in this matter. It’s said. So you don’t advice me to contact to CS and forget about this review!? thanks

As I see you have also bad experiances in this matter. It’s said. So you don’t advice me to contact to CS and forget about this review!? thanks

I contacted them 3 times in 2 years and they always answer that there is no bug.

I actually rated my buyers a few times on the app (I mostly use the app for messages) and the rating stars have that stupid and unnecessary flowing animation to them that may be confusing to people. I can see how it may give away impression that the star will continue to fill out when in reality it gets stuck on 4.3 or 4.7.

I contacted them 3 times in 2 years and they always answer that there is no bug.

I actually rated my buyers a few times on the app (I mostly use the app for messages) and the rating stars have that stupid and unnecessary flowing animation to them that may be confusing to people. I can see how it may give away impression that the star will continue to fill out when in reality it gets stuck on 4.3 or 4.7.

Anyway I till try and contact them. Is there some risk to get worn or something like this from CS?! To contact in this matter?!

4.7 is still a really good score.

Keep in mind that some buyers NEVER give a 5-star review, more out of principle than anything else. Even the best sellers on Fiverr will get some 4.7 star reviews from time-to-time.

Like others have said, don’t stress it, just focus on keeping your business moving.

4.7 is still a really good score.

Keep in mind that some buyers NEVER give a 5-star review, more out of principle than anything else. Even the best sellers on Fiverr will get some 4.7 star reviews from time-to-time.

Like others have said, don’t stress it, just focus on keeping your business moving.

I am not stressing, I`m little bit confused thats all. I am always trying to focus HQ and fast delivery. Also, I was confused with this review because I have made much more than was ordered, because for me the best result is always priority. P.s I have added in final delivery some additional elements for free.

Anyway thanks everyone for the respond?

Archived