Good day everyone! **bows**

mrhamb

Looks like I finally have completed opening an account here, pheww…I hope for the best for anyone reading this 😃

I am new here and I am from Malaysia btw, and I would really like to become a successful designer! Everybody started somewhere right? How are you guys doin? I hope you guys are fine…teehee

Welcome to the community, wish you a very happy freelancing life, I am from Bangladesh.
Some quick tips for you

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Welcome to the community, wish you a very happy freelancing life, I am from Bangladesh.

Some quick tips for you

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Alrite, got it. I try to be active and spread my name to wider audience 🙂

Archived