Good day, I'm new here

Hello everyone, I’ve been told that this site is a good place to share my abilities. I am a spiritual healer. I look forward to helping many people find happiness!

Hello everyone, I’ve been told that this site is a good place to share my abilities. I am a spiritual healer. I look forward to helping many people find happiness!

My spiritual healing is already well taken care of, but I’m sure there are others who could benefit from your services. Good luck as you begin your Fiverr freelance career. You will likely get results equal to the hard work you put into it. Don’t expect easy sales, and do expect to think like a businessman/woman.

Good luck!

My spiritual healing is already well taken care of, but I’m sure there are others who could benefit from your services. Good luck as you begin your Fiverr freelance career. You will likely get results equal to the hard work you put into it. Don’t expect easy sales, and do expect to think like a businessman/woman.

Good luck!

My spiritual healing is already well taken care of

you never know, @jonbaas, after a few months of @optimist_mystic’s hard work and dedication this whole forum could become a place of joy and celebration! 🙃

My spiritual healing is already well taken care of

you never know, @jonbaas, after a few months of @optimist_mystic’s hard work and dedication this whole forum could become a place of joy and celebration! 🙃

Nah. I am 100% confident in my own “spiritual healing”. His services would be of no use to me. However, now that you mention it, perhaps that would be a great challenge for @optimist_mystic – perhaps he/she could make it a goal of making this forum happier, more joyful, and Pleasantville all around. New sellers holding hands and singing songs of joy, rather than complaining about not having sales they didn’t earn. Veteran sellers sighing happily as we realize that sales aren’t worth it – all we need is peace.

Yeah… I welcome @optimist_mystic 's message of joy and healing. Bring on the happiness. 😉

Nah. I am 100% confident in my own “spiritual healing”. His services would be of no use to me. However, now that you mention it, perhaps that would be a great challenge for @optimist_mystic – perhaps he/she could make it a goal of making this forum happier, more joyful, and Pleasantville all around. New sellers holding hands and singing songs of joy, rather than complaining about not having sales they didn’t earn. Veteran sellers sighing happily as we realize that sales aren’t worth it – all we need is peace.

Yeah… I welcome @optimist_mystic 's message of joy and healing. Bring on the happiness. 😉

of course, I was just being silly; and hopefully welcoming.

that sales aren’t worth it – all we need is peace

wow oh wow seriously

Archived