Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Letssss get ready to GIGGG!

Introducing in this corner, weighing in at a staggering 6 1/2 gigs, with only 4 views on his work, the one the only Doug!!! (Fiverr crowd goes wild) The Master of all things business and writing, hailing from the beautiful Rust Belt of the United States, is here to learn from the other legends of the Fiverr arena and build a brand all his own. In the mean time, feel free to reach out to him with a great big hello or possibly a tip or two while he tries to maneuver around the system in his first week. Until the tons of fan mail starts pouring in, he will be going through the forum and reading up on other users successes. Join us next week to see if he makes the cut or is cut off by the buyers of the Fiverr Universe!

Introducing in this corner, weighing in at a staggering 6 1/2 gigs, with only 4 views on his work, the one the only Doug!!! (Fiverr crowd goes wild) The Master of all things business and writing, hailing from the beautiful Rust Belt of the United States, is here to learn from the other legends of the Fiverr arena and build a brand all his own. In the mean time, feel free to reach out to him with a great big hello or possibly a tip or two while he tries to maneuver around the system in his first week. Until the tons of fan mail starts pouring in, he will be going through the forum and reading up on other users successes. Join us next week to see if he makes the cut or is cut off by the buyers of the Fiverr Universe!

Welcome!

And this is a great way to start:

he will be going through the forum and reading up on other users successes.

Welcome. Suggest making a profile photo or logo. Also to make sure it’s a knockout check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr! Good luck! 🙂

Edit: It might be a good idea to offer something for $5 until you move up the levels.

Thank you for the advice! I will check into the academy and take a look at developing something for the Profile. In regards to the $5 offer, would you mind suggesting which of my current gigs you think I could lower to $5?

I like you already.

Hi Doug. Welcome to the hood 😁.

Thank you for your kind welcoming to the hood. Hopefully with you by my side I will avoid the downfalls of those before me that forgot to step lightly when first entering the Fiverr Hood.

Welcome Doug! 🙂

I like what you’ve written up there (Introduction)☝️

And BEST OF LUCK for future 👍

Thank you! I appreciate the well wishes and would love to hear any advice or tips you may have in moving forward with my current gigs and stirring up business.

Welcome Doug work hard and don’t give up all of us were newbies once x

@tarnia

Welcome Doug work hard and don’t give up all of us were newbies once x

I agree 100% and don’t worry I have been making sure to put in all of my buyer requests and have been reading through the forum regularly. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

@thecreativeguys

Welcome!

And this is a great way to start:

I have kept up on my promise and have learned a lot from the forum so far in regards to how to properly build your brand on here.

@miiila

He sounds pretty chill. Say hi and welcome to him from me too!

It is a pleasure to meet you miiila and if you have any tips or advice for me just getting started I am all ears and would love to hear from you.

@creationdaddy

Work hard and I wish you for your work.

Thank you for the well wishes and I will try my best to make you proud!

Archived