Fiverr Forum

Good grief. No messages from anyone, and my response rate dropped again? What's going on?!

Why did my response rate drop another 2 points to 86% and I haven’t had ANY messages from anyone? Crazy.

Have you tried reaching out to CS?

That was plan B, and the most obvious. Just wanted to know if others were experiencing a similar issue before I “bothered” them. Thanks!

Since it is calculated based on a 60 days period, it is possible for it to drop even when you have not received any messages.

Understood, but I respond to each and every message quickly. I’d just like to know where I errored. Is it necessary to go back and forth with “your welcome”, etc. to clients? You could go on forever if that’s the case. Last one to reply wins?

Same problem mine was 100% now 90% and I always respond to messages and no orders for a month this site has really gone downhill.0

No, response rate deals with your first response to a client when you are contacted. Subsequent responses do not count in the calculation.

I found this on Fiverr’s FAQ. It might help you.

What’s The Difference Between Response Time And Response Rate?
Response Rate is the percentage of first responses to new messages that a seller sends within 24 hours. Response Time is the average amount of time in hours that it takes for a seller to send a first response.

How Does The Response Rate Indicator Work?
It tracks the percentage of first responses sent within 24 hours over the last 60 days.

For example, if you received 10 new requests in your inbox in the last 60 days and replied to 9 of them within 24 hours of receiving each one, your response rate is 90%.

Note: if you reply to the last message more than 24 hours after receiving it, your response rate will still be 90%. We recommend that sellers reply even after 24 hours.

Is Every Inbox Message Factored Into My Response Rate?
The Response Rate Indicator tracks your first response to a new message. After that first reply, the rest of the conversation isn’t tracked, although it is important to continue conversations with Buyers until a conclusion is reached.

Posting your gig link in random forum posts is against forum rules. If you want to promote your gig you share it in My Fiverr Gigs category only.

Ok thanks for your help

I am a happy level 2 seller put all my efforts into doing a good job and seing my response rate drop like a stone. I would love to know who I’ve not responded too - that would be a good feature. I notice on this thread it mentions how many times do you respond and from what I can see if you respond thats all thats needed subsequent non responses don’t go against you.
I understand this 60 day thing but thats not enough info to help move forward - I’ve responded to everyone. Ive had my best 60 days ever on Fiverr.

Very very frustrating and consequences are my gigs dry up and I have to go to another platform.

I reached out to FIverr but was told to 60 day rule - BUT I need to know which ones I didnt get too within 24 hours. Like everyone on here I pounce on the first sniff of a job so I don’t let it go 24 hours !

I’m a bit late to this post - any updates from anyone ?

mine response rate dropped too :frowning: please help me

Had you specifically asked them to whom you supposedly had not responded?

I did that once, when I really couldn’t find any missed messages and was sure I’d responded to everyone, and they told me 3 names.
Incidentally, all were names I remembered I had responded to on the app while out and about, around the same time.

Apparently, my responses had not registered somehow, but I could still see and take screenshots of 2 on the app, the 3rd response, I couldn’t see on my phone myself anymore, it was just missing.

They passed my ticket on to the techies and I never heard about it again, ticket is still showing as ‘open’, however, it hasn’t happened again since.

At the least, if they tell you the names, you can find out if it was a technical glitch or if you indeed missed a message, so it might be worth a try.