Fiverr Community Forum

Good lucky。thanks for helping me

I was very happy yesterday. Because I made the first dollar in my life. Although it’s only five dollars, I’m still very happy. Because it proves that I have the ability to translate to satisfy customers. I hope you can support me more.
https://www.fiverr.com/iamliao/do-my-best-to-translate-english-into-chinese?context_referrer=subcategory_listing&context_type=new&pckg_id=1&pos=8&ref_ctx_id=75a409cb-63fd-4ae2-a28b-960363a36920&seller_online=true&funnel=df39984c-3ef1-406a-a824-75153db86b70

4 Likes

Congrats on your first success

1 Like

Thank you
God bless you

1 Like

@iamliao
Congratulations to you

Thank you
God bless you

1 Like

Congrats to you. I was extremely happy too , same as you are, when I earned my first 5 dollars for providing teaching consultancy and was rated 5 * also. Really seemed an achievement.

@tayybaaamir Posting your link in a reply is considered as spamming the forum and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing a rule that I didn’t know. Can I embed my blog URL instead? if you may know.

@tayybaaamir PLEASE read the forum’s rules and guidelines first. You will then know the answer to your question. Not only that, you will also learn of all the rules of the forum so you don’t have to keep asking others if something is allowed or not.

It is against the forum’s rules to post links to random external websites on the forum or to post a link to your Fiverr profile/gigs in a sub-category other than My Fiverr Gigs or Improve my Gig. So, no, any links to your blog or YouTube channel or any other sort of advertisement is not allowed on the forum. It is considered spam and the moderators/community will remove/flag your posts that violate the forum’s rules.

You are ONLY allowed to post links to your Fiverr profile or Fiverr gigs in the appropriate sub-category called: “My Fiverr Gigs.” You can also post a link to your Fiverr gig in the “Improve my Gigs” sub-category if you want help with improving your gigs. No external links advertising yourself are entertained on the forum.

1 Like

I appreciate your detailed answer. Thanks. I will definitely read rules.