Good Morning- All My Dear Colleagues at Fiverr

I am a completely new user at Fiverr with no experience and no knowledge regarding how it works, how its community accepts its kind. I don’t know how you earn your first order and I am just trying since last 3 days to earn myself an order so that I can say, Yes! I too belong to Fiverr. Please drop your valuable suggestions and experiences so that I can join hands with you all in the future as well.

THANK YOU

I am a completely new user at Fiverr with no experience and no knowledge regarding how it works, how its community accepts its kind. I don’t know how you earn your first order and I am just trying since last 3 days to earn myself an order so that I can say, Yes! I too belong to Fiverr. Please drop your valuable suggestions and experiences so that I can join hands with you all in the future as well.

THANK YOU

Good morning to you, but here it is evening.

image.thumb.jpg.4d96973380889720190ddd59a2e354eb.jpg

no experience and no knowledge regarding how it works,

This post has a video from Miss Dixie that explains a lot.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Go to the help and education center for new sellers here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support

Read Fiverr’s Terms of Service so you will always do the right thing and stay out of trouble.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

I am just trying since last 3 days to earn myself an order so that I can say, Yes! I too belong to Fiverr.

Finally, if you use the 🔍 in the upper right-hand corner you can search for: “How to get my first order.” and a multitude of threads will show up for you to read through to find the information you are seeking.

Good Luck! 💫

Archived