Fiverr Community Forum

Good morning, it's Sunday

And here I am at my office working.
I’m having this scone from Starbucks, I heard it was created by the Starbucks staffs.
It’s called the “American toffee caramel scone” or something like that.

Well, looks American enough to me. :slight_smile:

What are you guys having for breakfast?

If you are working today, good luck.
If it’s your day off like most people, go out and have fun.
Either way, have a nice day people.

13 Likes

Got some hours to go before I hit Sunday and if I could splurge I would find a way to get this beauty from Starbucks; after locating a coupon. If not this then maybe some Donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely to me, you can’t go wrong with donuts!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s Saturday night here. I just finished up an order and am probably going to do some homework now. Ah, the life of a college student.

On the bright side of things, I did find a (paid) summer internship recently. Hooray for future employment?

I thought that that scone was a chunk of meat at first glance!

3 Likes

It is Saturday evening here. I made cherry cheesecake dip for our dessert/snack. I will be back to let you know what I decide to have breakfast. A nice latte sounds lovely. :coffee:

3 Likes

Hey good morning everyone, Its Sunday morning here and the week starts today with a lot of works. Just drunk two glasses of hot water to start the day.

2 Likes

I forgot to post a picture of the cherry cheesecake dip. :yum:

3 Likes

I’m on the ketogenic diet. I literally just have blocks of butter and coffee for breakfast.

Lunch is usually the same. Costs a fortune but by April, I might actually have abs.

1 Like

:anguished: I have heard some people like Irish Butter in their coffee, but for the whole meal! SMH :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It’s amazing. Your mind tells you that you should be having a heart attack, but your body becomes a machine.

It is (in my opinion) the perfect diet for freelancers. That’s not advice, though, I’m pretty sure that if done wrong, eating butter and drining the amount of coffee I do will kill people.

1 Like

I haven’t eaten butter in at least ten years until the past week on a bagel.

1 Like

What are you guys having for breakfast?
Rice and curry:sunglasses:

1 Like

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

…that’s all I need to say…

I mean…can you send that over to Tokyo???

1 Like

It’s still Saturday Night fever in my woods… I’ll revisit this thread in the AM. :smiley:

Zeus, my sweet tooth is aching right now. :yum:

1 Like

I can give you the recipe😉

1 Like

3 Likes

The recipe sounds lovely, but I was hoping to go the lazy route and have it delivered…and I’ll be standing here waiting with my mouth opened! :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning guys with delicious breakfast

1 Like

Good Afternoon (:sunny: (:slight_smile:

rakhi3

4 Likes

My breakfast I ate an :fried_egg: omelette stuffed with spinach, shiitake mushrooms, black pitted olives with feta cheese. A small bowl of fresh fruits and a yummy latte. :coffee: :yum:

I’m stuffed! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes