Good morning, it's Sunday

zeus777

And here I am at my office working.
I’m having this scone from Starbucks, I heard it was created by the Starbucks staffs.
It’s called the “American toffee caramel scone” or something like that.

4524785349667_1.jpg.d533b2dfe3cfee46109e3e74e0c02655.jpg

Well, looks American enough to me. 🙂

What are you guys having for breakfast?

If you are working today, good luck.
If it’s your day off like most people, go out and have fun.
Either way, have a nice day people.

Got some hours to go before I hit Sunday and if I could splurge I would find a way to get this beauty from Starbucks; after locating a coupon. If not this then maybe some Donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts.

Donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts.

Sounds lovely to me, you can’t go wrong with donuts!!! 😍

It’s Saturday night here. I just finished up an order and am probably going to do some homework now. Ah, the life of a college student.

On the bright side of things, I did find a (paid) summer internship recently. Hooray for future employment?

I thought that that scone was a chunk of meat at first glance!

😧

It’s amazing. Your mind tells you that you should be having a heart attack, but your body becomes a machine.

It is (in my opinion) the perfect diet for freelancers. That’s not advice, though, I’m pretty sure that if done wrong, eating butter and drining the amount of coffee I do will kill people.

The recipe sounds lovely, but I was hoping to go the lazy route and have it delivered…and I’ll be standing here waiting with my mouth opened! 😉

The recipe sounds lovely, but I was hoping to go the lazy route and have it delivered…

If you were my neighbor I would do that. Or I would invite you over. But until then here is the recipe.

Cherry Cheesecake Dip

8 oz cream cheese

8 oz marshmallow cream

Beat these to together with a mixer until well mixed.

Add 8 oz whip topping or whip cream and mix until smooth.

Place in a pan and pour a can of cherry pie filling over the top. We like to use graham crackers to dip in it.

Archived