Good News for all my competitors

fast_editing

Good News for all my competitors.

Finally i decided to take a long break from fiverr. I had 7 times nominated for TRS that means, I was maintaining my Level 2 Status from 7 months very strongly! Now I’m not happy to here. Why do i self promote/advertise my gig and bring order at this platform. So i’m losing my 20% revenue as Fiverr Fee with No security of Completed order. Fiverr can cancel order anytime without ask to you on Buyer call. No matter, That order is completed!

I decided to work somewhere else and To the my own platform.

I have too much to tell but i’m leaving.

All the best for my all fellow sellers ☀️

Good News for all my competitors.

Finally i decided to take a long break from fiverr. I had 7 times nominated for TRS that means, I was maintaining my Level 2 Status from 7 months very strongly! Now I’m not happy to here. Why do i self promote/advertise my gig and bring order at this platform. So i’m losing my 20% revenue as Fiverr Fee with No security of Completed order. Fiverr can cancel order anytime without ask to you on Buyer call. No matter, That order is completed!

I decided to work somewhere else and To the my own platform.

I have too much to tell but i’m leaving.

All the best for my all fellow sellers ☀️

So i’m losing my 20% revenue as Fiverr Fee with No security of Completed order. Fiverr can cancel order anytime without ask to you on Buyer call

That is the worst thing in fiverr, In my old Id I complete some order. That one client tell me if I do not give him the premium benefit in the basic pack he gives me one star I don’t accept him and he does the same. My new ID is f******.

Why Fiverr is taking care of buyers only not seller

It’s very sad that you are nominated for 7 times but didn’t get the TRS status.
They don’t tell the seller why the seller is not capable of becoming TRS.

i’m losing my 20% revenue as Fiverr Fee with No security of Completed order. Fiverr can cancel order anytime without ask to you on Buyer call. No matter, That order is completed!

It’s very unsecured because many sellers are canceling the order by contacting Fiverr. And without any investigation, fiverr cancel the order and the big loss comes for the seller. He losses both his hard earned money and lose his ranking. Fiverr is more buyer friendly then seller friendly. Fiverr should investigate and take proper action for the problematic orders. i would love to see fiverr make changes to some of there rules.

BTW, Best of luck with your career.

So i’m losing my 20% revenue as Fiverr Fee with No security of Completed order. Fiverr can cancel order anytime without ask to you on Buyer call

That is the worst thing in fiverr, In my old Id I complete some order. That one client tell me if I do not give him the premium benefit in the basic pack he gives me one star I don’t accept him and he does the same. My new ID is f******.

Why Fiverr is taking care of buyers only not seller

My new ID is f******.

Do you mean that you have more than one account?

I don’t have too much issue with the 20% as Fiverr is sort of an escrow and the 2 party review system keeps both sides in line. You can always go off and build your own brand but you’ll have to find your own customers.

20% escrow and marketing is reasonable to me.

Archived