Fiverr Forum

Good Sellers?

How can we find Good Sellers?

Im a buyer…and I can not find any honest sellers!

Everyone lies about their work & miss deadlines!

Then you have to write the support them a billion times to get a refund!

Can anyone help me find a good graphics designer?

Like @stop_it_man said before, look for the top rated seller icon. You can’t go wrong :slight_smile:

You can see the previous work on some seller, and then see if that person is ok with Your needs. Also His feedback

I’m a seller, and I have a lot of work, I was overbooked and I’m now, but I have made my service to 30 days delivery because I can not finish all the projects on time. Now the problem is, that no one have time to wait 30 days for some project and I’m working on 10 projects in same time to make all the Clients 100% satisfied with the quality and the time.

Also we “sellers” can not make the price bigger because the Clients are disappointed with that. and then the work is successfully completed but our feedback is going down because of the price.

You buyers" have all the rights on this service and I really don’t know what is the problem with that, If You are not satisfied with some work You can cancel the project and your money will be refunded to you (-20%).

Regards

Unfortunately most ‘good’ sellers are not on Fiverr. This is because Fiverr treats their sellers like sh*t, so it’s mostly just scam artists and kiddies who wanna make a buck online. No offence to any legit sellers reading this (you guys are awesome) but that’s just how it is. I worked hard for my buyers, delivered top quality web design, programming and consulting way below the market price, only to get scammed by a buyer who basically stole from me and then to find out that Fiverr still protects this buyer and doesn’t want to do a thing for me.

So, to answer your question, to find good sellers you go to a site other than Fiverr. Yes, it’ll cost you a bit more than $5, but if you look well enough you should be able to find someone relatively good who doesn’t ask all that much.

Of course you should keep in mind that, especially in design, you get what you pay for. Us designers can’t work for free you know :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble finding honest graphic design sellers. I know there are some out there, you may just have to change how you choose a seller.

I would definitely contact them before ordering. That’s a big thing! Anytime someone contacts me regarding a gig I reply with what I can do, how I will do it, how much it will be and how long it will take to complete. Find a seller who will give you this information right from the get go. I would think anyone who is willing to take a moment to consider the request and what it will require is serious about it.

Honestly, your not going to find a decent gig where you get the cheapest, fastest and highest quality service. You usually have to pick 1 or 2. You want cheap, it won’t be high quality but may be fast. You want quality, it won’t be fast or cheap, etc…

Look for high rated sellers with a good description and high quality samples. Skip the sellers with negatives for cancelled orders, the ones that say seller failed to deliver on time.

Like woubuc said: “You get what you pay for” , so be willing to pay an appropriate price.

Just my 2 cents :slight_smile: Hope you have better luck finding a seller.

Look for the Top Rated Seller icon. There is a reason it’s there. Sometimes integrity and quality cost a little more, but they are worth it. As a seller, I try to under-promise and over-deliver. As a buyer, I’m willing to spend a little more to get that same treatment from Fiverr’s top rated sellers.

try a competitor (i can’t say who here cause it mods it to “fragglerock”

I’m a good seller - tooting my own horn

Hi Anrreps,

I’m a beginner Graphics Designer!

If you are interested,you may check my Fiverr profile to see my work: www.Fiverr.com/mr_blur

Regards!

THIS MESSAGE FOR FIVERR

Hello fiverr,

Your help center is very poor.

This Client blackmail me ~ "FRAGGLESROCK"

18 TIMES REJECT CANCELLATION

Client demand ~ adult work
I am female.....OK
Bad management and help center. I leave from fiverr.

Sheriff's Note: Calling out others is not allowed on this Forum.

Sheriff's Note: Please stop spamming the Forum with this..

Contact me for a HIGH SPEED service. Check the works I have done within the past month.

Try those sellers who have 250+ positive reviews. or choose only one designer for your work.