Good service with fiverr

aman_k_v

Best service for online earnings. I am a new member. I had joined before one week,I had bought a new laptop in last week.After i got Laptop, I had registered in the fiverr as my first mission. I didn’t get any orders yet.But still I am waiting for order.Still waiting with pleasure.

Best service for online earnings. I am a new member. I had joined before one week,I had bought a new laptop in last week.After i got Laptop, I had registered in the fiverr as my first mission. I didn’t get any orders yet.But still I am waiting for order.Still waiting with pleasure.

.But still I am waiting for order.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

You’re only gig is logo design. The chances of you getting an order are almost 0 since there are tens of thousands of other logo design gigs. I can see that you have many certifications for swimming, Lightroom, and data entry. You also graduated in computer science. Maybe do swimming lessons or something to do with computer science or something else. That’s your best bet at getting an order at all.

You’re only gig is logo design. The chances of you getting an order are almost 0 since there are tens of thousands of other logo design gigs. I can see that you have many certifications for swimming, Lightroom, and data entry. You also graduated in computer science. Maybe do swimming lessons or something to do with computer science or something else. That’s your best bet at getting an order at all.

Yes I am expert in swimming. I had got many medals and certificates from different Levels.but how can I get some orders with this experience.

Archived