Good statistics no orders

persenyc

Don’t think too much into stats. They don’t really correlate to the performance of your gig.

I didn’t check all your gigs, but in your responsive SEO optimized wordpress site one you say that you have 7+ years of experience while in your profile you say 5+. You should probably match them up somehow or people might suspect you of copying descriptions.

Also, you say 500+ happy clients. You might want to specify that they’re off-Fiverr, since you don’t have any orders yet.

In addition to the other good suggestions you received, I would recommend using a real profile pic or a unique logo. Buyers often mistrust sellers who have profile images of models.

Since this is a common myth, I’m going to add it. Buyers really don’t buy from women more than men, or extra-pretty girls over natural images. Be honest no matter what you look like. It does help to look professional if you use your own photo, so a nice shirt and good pic is helpful. Using any fake info hurts you, though.

Don’t think too much into stats. They don’t really correlate to the performance of your gig.

I didn’t check all your gigs, but in your responsive SEO optimized wordpress site one you say that you have 7+ years of experience while in your profile you say 5+. You should probably match them up somehow or people might suspect you of copying descriptions.

Also, you say 500+ happy clients. You might want to specify that they’re off-Fiverr, since you don’t have any orders yet.

Thanks for looking at my profile and your feedback.

Archived