Goodbye Aai [Grandmother]

Aai, my grandmother, died late last night at my aunt’s place. I’m headed to her funeral now. She was 84 years old and bedridden for the last 4 years. She loved all her children and grandchildren and was a good, honest, generous woman.

Rest In Peace :wilted_flower:
Condolence to you & your Family.

May her soul rest in peace. Our prayers are with you during this difficult time.

I’m sorry for your loss. Everyone’s prayers are with you.

May she rest in peace.:rose:

Thanks everyone, I’m off now.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

Rest in peace for her man!

My condolences to you and your family. Losing a loved one is never easy. :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry to know, @writer99025. :pensive:

Hearty Condolences. First your cousin, now Grandmom.

I’m so sorry to hear this! She is in a much nicer place and no longer bedridden.

Sorry for your loss, Writer. I hope you manage to take some time out for yourself to be with your family and reflect.

I hate to hear this Writer. Thanks for always peeking your head out to throw me some encouragement. I hope you have someone doing the same for you, in your personal life, in this trying time.

Just back from the funeral. To be honest, everyone is relieved as my grandmother was bedridden for 4 years and suffered greatly. She was drip fed, almost in a coma, couldn’t communicate and had become blind. She was being kept alive artificially through advanced medicine. I don’t think death is a negative or something to be worried about - life is a gift from God, and you should protect it in any way possible, but when you die you move to a better world.

Yeah, she is in a much happier place as we will all be when we meet our Maker some day.

Death is not the terrible thing always that we think of it as.

Thanks! Cousin’s death was unfortunate as he was in his 30s and leaves behind a wife and child. Grandmother’s death was a relief for her to be honest, she suffered a great deal last few years.

Yeah, spoke to all relatives, back home now after the funeral, back to my articles, will probably speak to them again in 2-3 years.

Thank you, appreciate it.

Thank you…

Thanks Anna…