Goods not supplied refund to fiver account not acceptable

I placed an order.the seller didn’t do it total waste of time. I paid in advance.
he has now cancelled the order obviously because he’s not doing it so I can get a refund only
to be prompted that I can only get a refund to the fiver credit account. I do not want this. I want my money back in full to my card not the fiver account as I have had to embark on the task myself because of this total waste ofttimes merchant. there is no phone number for fiver and it is made difficult to interact when a problem arises. not good. statutory rights. money back now please.

hope your having a nice day lol
jim

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

If you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find out how the refund policy works including refunds to the original source of payment.

hi thanks for your reply

the refund only offers refund to the fiver account in credit!

your statement is not factual unless I’m mis reading something

hi thanks for your reply

the refund only offers refund to the fiver account in credit!

your statement is not factual unless I’m mis reading something

“Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team (based on the Order’s original payment currency). To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee”

The above is from the Terms of Service which I mentioned in my previous post.

“Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team (based on the Order’s original payment currency). To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee”

The above is from the Terms of Service which I mentioned in my previous post.

this is not being offerecon my refund

Archived