Google URL Shortener!

whiteboardzone

Shortened links are not allowed on the forum and I doubt they are allowed on Fiverr. There is a specific narrow list of allowed URLs and no shortened link services are on the list. In general it is considered dangerous since not all users know how to convert a shortened links to unshortened before clicking. There is really no reason to use them here.

Shortened links are not allowed on the forum and I doubt they are allowed on Fiverr. There is a specific narrow list of allowed URLs and no shortened link services are on the list. In general it is considered dangerous since not all users know how to convert a shortened links to unshortened before clicking. There is really no reason to use them here.

I haven’t used them on forum! I have used one of them on one of my gig descriptions , in order to direct my clients to my portfolio!.

The allowed URL list applies to Fiverr.com, not just the forum.

There is a specific narrow list of allowed URLs and no shortened link services are on the list.

Archived