Gosh!It's really hard for newcommers!

ratheeshr

Hi…you used to get some orders (like, less than nine I assume) and only 1 customer bothered to review your service? Try converting each sale into a positive review…without being to demanding towards the client 🙂

You may have around 10 orders completed already but if only one customer has reviewed their experience with you, chances are your prospects will avoid your gigs due to lack of positive feedback track 🙂

It can be hard and slow in the beginning…and it takes hard work with every job… but if you hang in there you probably get rewarded. Make your gigs as attractive as possible. And positive feedback is important too. But for me actually it took off when I reached Level Two. It felt like customers meanwhile take you more serious because you are serious about your work on Fiverr. Don’t give up and check the sections where customer lokking to get certain works done.

It seems like you’re competing in several popular categories–maybe if you create more gigs for one specific service each, like creating a modern website design or something alone those lines you may have more orders. I also see in your profile that you have a lot of experience with designing but you don’t have gigs to match your work. Designing is one is one of the hottest categories here and I think you’re missing out by not offering specific design gigs.

Reply to @ghostjd: Yeah…i can understand that… I am also going through similar kind of a situation… if you are so desperate for a sale or a review…you might consider using her…

But again…the genuineness of the service will be missin…so again no is my answer,…

Reply to @ghostjd: Well impressions are nothing but how many times your gigs appeared in the fiverr search.

Total pageviews refers to how many times your gig page was viewed.

Clicks from impressions refers how many times your gig has been clicked.

This is what Ive understood. Hope this helps 🙂

Archived