Fiverr Community Forum

Got 1 star rating after 42 postive reviewes, need some suggestions

Hello Everyone,

Today i got first 1 star review from a buyer. And i was too disappointed. This was his second order and on 2nd order he gave me a bad rating. He didn’t place the order, i did his work and show him. He approved the work and ask me to send the offer. I did that and made the deliver. After accepting the order he leave 1 star rating. I don’t know why he did that.

When he placed the first order he didn’t left any review but on this he wrote that it was waste of time. Till now i got 41 five star review but this review drop my overall rating to 4.9.

Now gig on which i received this review have total 3 ratings. I am planning to delete that gig. Will this be helpful? I mean then my overall rating will remain to 5? Kindly guide me on this. Is it good to do this? I don’t have any seller level.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Deleting the gig won’t increase your overall rating. The negative review will remain on your profile forever.

The only way to increase your overall rating is to earn more 5-star reviews.

3 Likes

This is wrong :frowning: So i can’t do anything about this.

I’m afraid not. There’s no way for us to remove genuine negative feedback from our profiles.

You still have a great overall score, so hopefully you can bounce back from this.

1 Like

Yes, 41 five star and only this 1 rating caused a damage to me. There should be some criteria for this too. We do alot of hard work here. I have done work in low budget to get some thing positive for my profile to attract the buyers. But such, i would say cruel buyers thinks that in $5 they own us. If he wasn’t satisfied with my work then why he came to me 2nd time. And in both orders he didn’t place the order, i did his work, he said Ok and then i send him the offer.

Well. these are all experiences, will learn from this.

1 Like

That happens when u work for cheap price :wink:

1 Like

Yes i know, but with no level, its difficult to get orders. So need to keep the rates low.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

You got 41 5 star review, its time to change price, if u are able to provide content for the price.

1 Like

Yes, this is the thing and i learned my lesson.

I will improve the rates. Than you for your suggestion.