Fiverr Forum

Got 1st Order and 1st Review and its positive!

On my spokesperson gig (I’ll link it) I got my 1st order which the person left me a 5 star review and called me the best seller on Fiverr. Probably because I spent forever memorizing a long speech of his. I’m just a little mad that Fiverr took 4$ off of my 20 dollar payment but whatever. Can you guys tell your first order stories? https://www.fiverr.com/denizergeshop/be-your-teenage-spokesperson

Please remove the name of your buyer for his privacy. Plus it is against Forum rules.

Congratulations on selling your first gig and getting a tip! Fiverr takes a fee for giving you a place to sell your services. Paying rent on a brick and mortar store is more costly. Fiverr promotes the site and you benefit from that. Your buyer is here because of their promotions.

That’s normal. Fiverr keeps 20% of everything you earn.

Okay I did that thank you

Yeah I just thought Fiverr collected the extra money that the buyer pays first off

Yeah thats true plus I’m here because of Fiverrs ads on Youtube anyways and thank you so much

hi do you know how can i get my job related buyer request

Congratulations. That first 5-star review is all-important - the most important one you’ll ever get. Not many people will take a chance on an unrated gig, but that single review will make a big difference. Best of success to you. :slight_smile:

I don’t understand what this means.

You’ve earned $16 - be happy, not mad! :sunny:

The buyer usually has a 1 dollar extra fee when they buy something

I’m not, I’m very happy!

Thats true, I gained 2 orders since my first review!

Congratulations. You are off to a great start. Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much, i really appreciate it.

I don’t know off-hand what the exact amount is, but yes, that would be the processing fee.

we are sailing on the same boat, just got mys first order and review for business plans,… it was a five star,… i’m very grateful to my buyers,… and waiting for more to experience as such,… Thank you aaaaaallll,.