Fiverr Community Forum

Got 3 orders at first in a row and stopped getting orders

It’s been 1 month since I am on fiverr. In the beginning I got excited because I got 3 orders in a row but later on I stopped getting new orders. What should I do to rise on fiverr?

Here’s my link for gigs…https://www.fiverr.com/linecolors?up_rollout=true

4 Likes

Try updating you gig, use effective gig image and marketing on social media may help you getting more order

1 Like

Thank you so much for the suggestion !

@linecolors please do not follow this kind of advises.
You should update your gig if you think it’s appropriate, if you have more attractive pictures etc but editing your gig might take out your gig from ranking for a couple of days until it’s approved.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. appreciate it

Best of luck with these orders @linecolors

1 Like

Hello i think you will find this helpful. I wish you all the best luck

Good luck
Maria S.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the suggestion ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you a lot… cheers ! :slight_smile:

congratulations @linecolors

Those are interesting gigs you have! I normally try to offer something to consider correcting, bot those already look pretty good. If anything, maybe switch the bold font with the normal? Bold is good for emphasis, but it’s harder to read. The music in the first video is a tad hard on the ears, but you already have two reviews so I wouldn’t mess with it too much. If you keep getting no orders, try to make all your gig edits in one go, so as to minimize the time it’s under review.
I usually don’t resort to the basics, but yes! Market yourself, you actually have something notably unique to offer.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the suggestion ! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the suggestion ! :slight_smile: Yeah I will try these…