Got 3 orders at first in a row and stopped getting orders

linecolors

Try updating you gig, use effective gig image and marketing on social media may help you getting more order

Try updating you gig

@linecolors please do not follow this kind of advises.

You should update your gig if you think it’s appropriate, if you have more attractive pictures etc but editing your gig might take out your gig from ranking for a couple of days until it’s approved.

Try updating you gig

@linecolors please do not follow this kind of advises.

You should update your gig if you think it’s appropriate, if you have more attractive pictures etc but editing your gig might take out your gig from ranking for a couple of days until it’s approved.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. appreciate it

Hello i think you will find this helpful. I wish you all the best luck

Hello Fiverr community! My name is Maria and i am a photographer and photo editor/ graphic designer. I would like to share with you some tips for super gigs that i have noticed they worked for me and also other sellers. Check them out and dont hesitate to add some of your tips down below! So my tips are: Make a little research about the hastags you should use. Find a smart, nice, clear, small title for your gig. Keep it simple! Evaluate your work objectively. Dont overprice but also don…

Good luck
Maria S.

Hello Fiverr community! My name is Maria and i am a photographer and photo editor/ graphic designer. I would like to share with you some tips for super gigs that i have noticed they worked for me and also other sellers. Check them out and dont hesitate to add some of your tips down below! So my tips are: Make a little research about the hastags you should use. Find a smart, nice, clear, small title for your gig. Keep it simple! Evaluate your work objectively. Dont overprice but also don…

Good luck

Maria S.

Thank you so much for the suggestion ! 🙂

Those are interesting gigs you have! I normally try to offer something to consider correcting, bot those already look pretty good. If anything, maybe switch the bold font with the normal? Bold is good for emphasis, but it’s harder to read. The music in the first video is a tad hard on the ears, but you already have two reviews so I wouldn’t mess with it too much. If you keep getting no orders, try to make all your gig edits in one go, so as to minimize the time it’s under review.
I usually don’t resort to the basics, but yes! Market yourself, you actually have something notably unique to offer.

Good luck

Maria S.

Thank you so much for the suggestion ! 🙂

Those are interesting gigs you have! I normally try to offer something to consider correcting, bot those already look pretty good. If anything, maybe switch the bold font with the normal? Bold is good for emphasis, but it’s harder to read. The music in the first video is a tad hard on the ears, but you already have two reviews so I wouldn’t mess with it too much. If you keep getting no orders, try to make all your gig edits in one go, so as to minimize the time it’s under review.

I usually don’t resort to the basics, but yes! Market yourself, you actually have something notably unique to offer.

Thank you so much for the suggestion ! 🙂 Yeah I will try these…

Archived