Got a bad review yesterday, buyer agreed to review but it's not working

grace_iyalla

Hi everyone

Does anyone have experience with changing buyer reviews? I did a 24hrs gig for a client yesterday and delivered everything perfectly. the deadline for the work was near so the client didn’t want to ask for a revision.

the buyer complained about how I portrayed the personality in my writing but not about the quality of my service. The funny thing is that I was given a tip then left a bad 3.8 review. I contacted the buyer and politely asked for a change and the client agreed. but nothing has changed. the review is still there. I have received the message from F saying the buyer agreed to change the review but the review didn’t actually change.

Please, what can I do now?

thanks

Yes, I am new here and all my orders have been from BR and I have met the absolute worst buyer so please don’t remind me about this.

Hi everyone

Does anyone have experience with changing buyer reviews? I did a 24hrs gig for a client yesterday and delivered everything perfectly. the deadline for the work was near so the client didn’t want to ask for a revision.

the buyer complained about how I portrayed the personality in my writing but not about the quality of my service. The funny thing is that I was given a tip then left a bad 3.8 review. I contacted the buyer and politely asked for a change and the client agreed. but nothing has changed. the review is still there. I have received the message from F saying the buyer agreed to change the review but the review didn’t actually change.

Please, what can I do now?

thanks

Yes, I am new here and all my orders have been from BR and I have met the absolute worst buyer so please don’t remind me about this.

left a bad 3.8 review. I contacted the buyer and politely asked for a change

You’re not allowed to do that. You may ask for a reason if they didn’t write a comment, but you’re not allowed to ask the buyer to change it.

Every buyer has the right to leave you rating that they feel is suitable.

left a bad 3.8 review. I contacted the buyer and politely asked for a change

You’re not allowed to do that. You may ask for a reason if they didn’t write a comment, but you’re not allowed to ask the buyer to change it.

But I read on this forum that we can use the resolution center to ask a buyer to change their review?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Step1.JPG.3bc03a0db4497ca743cb9e81da9fdf0c.JPG

But I read on this forum that we can use the resolution center to ask a buyer to change their review?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Did they make a mistake? Did the buyer contact you asking if they can change it to 5 stars?

Because based on this review I don’t think they made a mistake

image.png.ab48ef11d64eaa966097c011698d696e.png

Did they make a mistake? Did the buyer contact you asking if they can change it to 5 stars?

Because based on this review I don’t think they made a mistake

Did they make a mistake? Did want to give you 5stars instead?

Maybe, the buyer said it was not intentional. but even if not a 5 star review at least 4 or close. why would anyone give you such a low review when you actually did the work as stated?

Did they make a mistake? Did want to give you 5stars instead?

Maybe, the buyer said it was not intentional. but even if not a 5 star review at least 4 or close. why would anyone give you such a low review when you actually did the work as stated?

The buyer has the right to rate your service as they wish.

Unless they specifically contacted you and said that they made a mistake, you have no right to ask them to change it. It’s against TOS and you might get banned for it.

The buyer has the right to rate your service as they wish.

Unless they specifically contacted you and said that they made a mistake, you have no right to ask them to change it. It’s against TOS and you might get banned for it.

. It’s against TOS and you might get banned for it.

OUCH! I didn’t see that coming.

Thanks for your reply. i guess i have to deal with it. thank GOD i have other orders, i would have been screwed.

Archived