Got a experience want to share with all new seller

Today I will share fiverr fun stories with you.
Hope to be happy
Yesterday I created a gig and searched this word in the morning and see my gig on the first page! I was very happy to see this.
But 12 hours later I could not find my gig. What does this mean?

It means that Fiverr rotates the search results. You are not guaranteed any specific position in the search results here on Fiverr. You do not need to be on the first page of search results in order to be successful here. Reach out to your target customers and find creative ways to convince them to hire you. YOU need to take responsibility for the success and traffic to your gig. Don’t expect Fiverr to do your work for you.

In fact, if I am not mistaken, Fiverr doesn’t even guarantee a position (for your active gigs) in the search results. There are many gigs that are not even listed in the search results. The only way to find such gigs is to visit the particular seller’s profile.

Exactly. …

But, when I was at the first page I have got an order!

That’s business I’m afraid - as has been mentioned to you before, there’s no guarantee that you’ll get a first page position, or any position for that matter.

We’d all love for our gigs to be featured on our relevant first pages, but imagine how huge the first page would be if every seller was there!

You need to go back and read the advice @jonbaas gave you about how to maintain your business in light of the fact that you do not have a first page position to gain traffic from.

That’s great. But you don’t need to be on the first page to gain orders. You can market and promote your services to bring in your own customers as well. You are here to be a freelancer and independent businessman… so… you’re going to have to be willing to think and work like a businessman. if you want customers and sales, YOU are going to have to work hard to earn them.

Thanks for your advice

Hey I’m a new seller in fiverr, please suggest me how to get work soon in this market place

FORUM USERS DISCLAIMER:

Soon” is a word that depends on sellers, buyers and many other circumstances that are out of our hands and over which we have no control.

We can give advice and make suggestions. What we can’t, is make impossibles come true.

No. You can learn how Fiverr works by reading this forum, reading the Fiverr Terms of Service, and doing your own success research. I’m not going to spoon-feed you everything that you want to know, just so that you don’t have to take responsibility for your own research and success.

If you truly wish to be a successful freelancer, you’ll take the time to become one.