Got a TOS violation but why? Need help!

stevenvhvisuals

I was really excited to deliver my illustration when… I got the message I’m Violating TOS. I really don’t understand why. How long do I need to wait before it gets lifted?

The message below this text is what I send to the buyer.

Hey! Your order is ready (with extra onions).

I let the mayo and curry go in a swirl along the racket that overlap with onions on the sauce. I have sent several versions where the text is shown with black and white letters, also in different places. See what you think looks best.

Let me know what you think!
(If you also want a time lapse video, you can add that for €5.)

Please someone from Fiverr staff look into my messages so I can deliver the order early! Thanks…

I was really excited to deliver my illustration when… I got the message I’m Violating TOS. I really don’t understand why. How long do I need to wait before it gets lifted?

The message below this text is what I send to the buyer.

Hey! Your order is ready (with extra onions).

I let the mayo and curry go in a swirl along the racket that overlap with onions on the sauce. I have sent several versions where the text is shown with black and white letters, also in different places. See what you think looks best.

Let me know what you think!

(If you also want a time lapse video, you can add that for €5.)

Please someone from Fiverr staff look into my messages so I can deliver the order early! Thanks…

Please someone from Fiverr staff look into my messages

Fiverr staff doesn’t respond on the forum. It’s mostly buyers and sellers here, not Fiverr staff.

How long will it take before it gets looked into? Any experience on this?

How long will it take before it gets looked into?

You mean, once you submit a ticket to Customer Support?

These days (pandemic, lockdown, reduced staff, everyone and their uncle and their uncle’s dog joining Fiverr and way too many of them sending tickets they shouldn’t be sending), it can take them up to 10 days to respond. Or even longer.

Or, if you’re lucky, you might get a response fast. You don’t know until you try.

If you’re talking about the order, and if your message got stopped until they check it up, I don’t know how long it would take. The only time one of my deliveries was stopped because of something I said in the delivery message I think it took a few hours.

Can you just deliver the order again?

Don’t hold your breath, my new morning routine is to send a cancel request, knowing the seller will not and he threatens to take down my site if I do not pay directly on Paynoor. :woman_shrugging:t5: Its been 7 days now. Every other follow-up request they see from me they just close it without responding. I hope it resolves your situation in your favor.

Don’t hold your breath, my new morning routine is to send a cancel request, knowing the seller will not and he threatens to take down my site if I do not pay directly on Paynoor. :woman_shrugging:t5: Its been 7 days now. Every other follow-up request they see from me they just close it without responding. I hope it resolves your situation in your favor.

I suggest you send a direct cancellation request to the CS not the seller.

Archived