Got a warning message for letting the buyer know that we cannot contact them outside fiverr

nikitakakade24

Hi,

One of the buyer asked me for the zoom meeting so that he can walk me through his project for me to understand it well. I instantly said, we cannot contact them outside the fiverr system. Still I got the warning message that I might have violated the rules. Why is that? What did I do wrong?

255C4584-9FB9-49DC-8414-F874FDDC4B3C.thumb.jpeg.d2a5b7cb9a24ebf75fe00538da53bcd3.jpeg
255C4584-9FB9-49DC-8414-F874FDDC4B3C828×1001 142 KB

Oh ok. I didn’t knew about that. Now what should I do? How do I let them know that I didn’t mean anything which could violate the TOS?

Now what should I do? How do I let them know that I didn’t mean anything which could violate the TOS?

You do nothing.

Trust and Safety team will review and approve it imo. You did not violate ToS from what I can read in your screenshot.

@donnovan86 is right. “ouside of Fiverr” triggered it.

I had the same experience. And got the message approved.

For next time I will be using different wording to explain the same.

You should hide the user name from your screenshot to protect their privacy. There is still user name in that message…

@blavaro

How long it took for you to get the message approved?

@donnovan86 is right. “ouside of Fiverr” triggered it.

For next time I will be using different wording to explain the same.

You should hide the user name from your screenshot to protect their privacy. There is still user name in that message…

I didn’t notice that. thanks 🙂 edited that now

Archived