Got Account Warning

gorengo

Hi,

Yesterday, I got this warning saying, (“ATTENTION – ACCOUNT WARNING”, To keep our community safe, we ask that users do not exchange personal contact information. By the way, it’s also not permitted by our Terms of Service.

Note: This type of behavior may affect your eligibility for Levels, other features, and your account status.

Yesterday a buyer contacted me and he want his website redeveloped so he asked me my email address so that he can create a limited sub account for me on Godaddy and invite me on his website. At first i refuse him and state that it’s against Fiverr rules to contact someone directly but he said that then how we can proceed. He is not agreeing on giving me his login credentials. So i simply send him my email address and after that he ordered my gig. After that, i received a warning from Fiverr.

I contacted the CS and stated my whole case but they refuse to remove the warning from my account. What should i do ? 🙂

Is it really harmful for me or it’s system generated and will be removed automatically ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated 🙂

Best regards

Archived