Got an order but buyer is not responding

manikskybd

be polite with person, same thing happened to me i contacted CS and they give me the option to extend the delivery time if i want too, in the end i did not have to as buyer responded and said sorry for the delay.
and after the first order he also placed second order with me as he was happy with the job.
So contact CS

Guest merciavideo

I have mentioned order is still incomplete. That’s mean the order is not starting time countdown because buyer still not provide any information about his/her order start requirement.

That’s mean the order is not starting time countdown

Sit back and relax - if the timer hasn’t started you’re fine. The order won’t start until the buyer has submitted the info you need.

Guest merciavideo

I have mentioned order is still incomplete. That’s mean the order is not starting time countdown because buyer still not provide any information about his/her order start requirement.

The OP said:

I have mentioned order is still incomplete. That’s mean the order is not starting time countdown

so they should be alright until they get the necessary info.

If the timer’s started then it’s different I’m afraid.

The OP said:

I have mentioned order is still incomplete. That’s mean the order is not starting time countdown

so they should be alright until they get the necessary info.

If the timer’s started then it’s different I’m afraid.

Yes, I’m relaxing and waiting for required information to starting work and obviously timer also. 🙂

Like this situation & buyer, I’m the first-time face in my 8 months fiverr journey.

Archived