Fiverr Community Forum

Got an outstanding 5 star review, I completed 5 orders and buyer tipped $ 5 with

I started my adventure here. I now have five completed orders. So that gave me an outstanding review of Five Stars. I would like to share with you my experience here that I did everything I could to provide what the buyer wanted and satisfy them with my work. I was extremely blessed and grateful to my buyer. Not only those who gave me 5 star reviews, but also some tips.

5 Likes

Congratulation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@graphdesignking
congratulations.

2 Likes

congratulation for your five completed orders.

2 Likes

sadiaratna
thank you

1 Like

sadiaratna
Thank you

Congrats on your achievement, keep up :+1: the good work.

1 Like

congrats.how long have you been there?

1 Like

Congratulations. Soon you should get to level 1 and continue rising up from there. Cheers

1 Like

congratulation :smiley:

1 Like

How did it become possible after a long time? Did you do any promoting or marketing of gigs?

1 Like

Gigs recharged means what?
Can you please explain a little about this?

Congratulations :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

In fact, I did a lot of reading or recharging on my gigs, accepted Buyer requests and paid more time, meaning I was more active. And I’ve tried to make my designs much, much better and still keep trying to make my designs better. Now I am working hard, where I have made myself fertile and liberated.

1 Like

Congratulation! You made it!

1 Like

Wow so exciting isn’t it :grinning: :clap: Hard work paid off :blush: :sunglasses:

2 Likes