Got any gig ideas?

fastcopywriter

75% of sales on Fiverr are to small and medium businesses according to the CEO.
What do SMEs want?
Convenience.

I suggest that you don’t try reinvent the wheel but instead do something that is already being done or a variation but better than others, with more included and with excellent communication. That is what businesses want. People who will just do what they are asked and be easy to communicate with.

There was a guy who offered a gig to do nothing for $5. I think he made one sale but drifted away. There isn’t much competition in that area. Sells like hotcakes made of concrete. 🙂

On a more serious note, I think there are always chances to happen onto a new idea and do well with it, but it’s just a lot harder now that Fiverr has been up for years. It never hurts to experiment with a crazy gig - I’ve tried several! One of mine did really well for a while and then it just sank for reasons I don’t know. I have no fresh ideas (like @jonbaas’ fish) but good luck anyway!

Fish. I’m pretty sure no one is selling fish, or fish-related services at the moment. 😉

That’s awesome, I can imagine gigs for fishermen, fishing businesses, fishing logos, fishing business plan, fishing guides, fishing tourist spots, fish ID, etc. Whether they succeed or not is a different story.

There was a guy who offered a gig to do nothing for $5. I think he made one sale but drifted away. There isn’t much competition in that area. Sells like hotcakes made of concrete. 🙂

On a more serious note, I think there are always chances to happen onto a new idea and do well with it, but it’s just a lot harder now that Fiverr has been up for years. It never hurts to experiment with a crazy gig - I’ve tried several! One of mine did really well for a while and then it just sank for reasons I don’t know. I have no fresh ideas (like @jonbaas’ fish) but good luck anyway!

True, there was a guy who owned Pay My Bills dot com, and he got lots of donations. He paid off his bills and made some money.

Archived