Fiverr Community Forum

Got banned from UG talking about Fiverr

This is bs got banned from UG for talking about fiverr in a thread pls help

5 Likes

What is UG and how do you expect anyone to help you from here seeing the issue is there?

7 Likes

hey, what is ug? I can try to help you

It is a guitar tab sharing website. It is fully called Ultimate Guitar Tabs

All I want is advice on what to do.

That doesn’t sound like a Fiverr problem… unless you broke UG’s ToS. In which case you could get in trouble with Fiverr Tos concerning 3rd party ToS violations.

What do their (UG) Terms of Service say about that sort of thing? (Was it only talk about Fiverr, or did you try to advertise?)

3 Likes

I bet any money he was hustling his gig in the forum, trying to Fiverr sales.

Imagine being mad that a community doesn’t tolerate solicitation or spam – even though you accepted an agreement that you wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

all I did was inform them of the site and provide a link to my profile so they can get an idea of what the site is like.

just think fiverr is a nice site that doesnt get enough recognition

It’s painful how oblivious you are to how rude and unwanted spam is.

And kind of hilarious that you’re mad at a community for not tolerating your spam.

Get a grip. Honestly.

2 Likes

Perhaps Mr KingJamesGuitar can elaborate more on what was said & done over at the place of Guitar Tablature Ultimatness?

:slight_smile:

jesus christ im 12 got no clue what spam is and isnt

yeah brother, I had the same same experience with sites like facebook and twitter. it is not really good idea to drop your profile link in sites. I speak by my own experience

Haha.

He just admitted he was spamming, but he phrased it elegantly to make it look like his spam was a harmless favour to the forum. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

some people are no help

When I was 12 I knew right from wrong. No reason you can’t, too.

1 Like

and some just try to be nice

In attempt to help: You need to leave Fiverr until you turn 13 years old.

GU ToS:

5.3 You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a processor, communications or access device or account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or to breach security or authentication measures, regardless of your motives or intent; © attempting to interfere with or disrupt the Service or service to any user, processor, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus, worm or Trojan horse; or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail or other information, including promotions or advertising. Violations of system or network security or this Agreement may result in civil or criminal liability. We have the right to investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and we may involve, provide information to and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.

7 Likes

maybe i lied a little about my age k

dont know any of you