Got fired today? I am back here to work one more time

batman444

Well, I got fired today, because the office could not afford me. They said out business is not working that well anymore, hence we have to say good bye to you. They wished me best of luck and let go of me. I am back here now.

I love my Fiverr job. That is on and off during my office work, but now I am back here. I am not sure what to do. It has been a heavy day - I has been a difficult day. Looking forwards to get back into Fiverr work.

Well, I got fired today, because the office could not afford me. They said out business is not working that well anymore, hence we have to say good bye to you. They wished me best of luck and let go of me. I am back here now.

I love my Fiverr job. That is on and off during my office work, but now I am back here. I am not sure what to do. It has been a heavy day - I has been a difficult day. Looking forwards to get back into Fiverr work.

Well, I got fired today, because the office could not afford me.

Just a few words of support!

I hope that this is nothing, but a new beginning.

When I left my office on December 30, 2014, for the last time, I was desperate.

However, I decided to avoid looking for another office job, and concentrated on Fiverr and freelancing in general. It turned out to be one of the best decisions in my life.

I really wish you good luck and a lot of new customers here.

Well, I got fired today, because the office could not afford me.

Just a few words of support!

I hope that this is nothing, but a new beginning.

When I left my office on December 30, 2014, for the last time, I was desperate.

However, I decided to avoid looking for another office job, and concentrated on Fiverr and freelancing in general. It turned out to be one of the best decisions in my life.

I really wish you good luck and a lot of new customers here.

thank you so much. That certainly cheered me up.

Archived