Got first order and facing problems

naziakabir

i got my first order and i deliver it to buyer timely but buyer have some requirments and i deliver it 2nd and 3rd times but buyer want more changes and i tell him what i faces in buyer design but buyer is not reply me even buyer do not cancel the order and the order is hanging please advise me what can i do now?

i just want to know when i get the price.i mean is it a fixed time?

I thing your order complete time 3 days,( you can check in order page).if buyer do not give review fiverr will wait another 2 days. then you will get price.But remember you should deliver correction on time,

• List item

if you offer unlimited revisions request then buyer has unlimited revisions available 🙂

if the order is still ticking on your queue then won’t be marked as complete. have to redeliver again.

yea i offer him unlimited revisions and i deliver it 3rd times and buyer want more changes and i inform him whats prlm i am facing but buyer don’t reply me ,don’t knock me me

yea i offer him unlimited revisions and i deliver it 3rd times and buyer want more changes and i inform him whats prlm i am facing but buyer don’t reply me ,don’t knock me me

Don’t ask him anything just do as per his requirement and send with description

As long as you offer unlimited revisions, you are likely to have more orders with problems. You can try to get the order completed by refusing to do more, but it’s possible that Support will cancel it.

i got the job 25NOV and its show now in revision on my gig order

If the order is in “revision” then it WOULD NOT be marked complete automatically.

I’m sure buyer wrote what he would like change when he requested a revision. So just do what he asked for and rediliver again.

If he sent you an empty revision and doesn’t respond then you can contact customer support and ask them to drop an email to the buyer asking him to reply to your messages.

It is also very difficult to give you an advise because you are not giving us all information regarding the situation but only small pieces of it.

Archived