Fiverr Community Forum

Got fiverr Top Rated Seller

So after waiting and working hard on level two for around an year with consistency, here I am. Recently fiverr allotted me the badge I have been waiting for. I am a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr now. :smiley:
And it really feels great on this huge achievement.

To become a TRS I will suggest following things to level 2 sellers who already met TRS requirements.

1. Be consistent
  2. Maintain your 5 stars rating
  3. Try to hunt bigger & bigger projects
  4. Maintain your fiverr stats (Response rate, cancellation rate) etc
  5. Avoid late deliveries (If order is late extend time before delivery)

Best of luck sellers.

17 Likes

Hi @mbilalmirza

Thank you for your great advice. And Congratulations on your achievement. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats :partying_face: @mbilalmirza on your achievement. Best of luck :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome mate!

Thank you @rizwansb I wish you best of luck too, see you soon there on TRS :smiley:

1 Like

At first I wish you red rose congrats from my heart, Your success stories keep continuing to again and again in this platform. please blessing for us to make a individuals success story and share to here as like you…
As a new seller I will try to learn from the seniors and practicing to become a skill person…
Thank you again…

1 Like

@shadin878365 First of all thank you, and it’s really great idea to put on a success story here. I will definitely do that and I will try to share my good and bad experiences throughout my career and how I balanced things in here, but I will need some time to do so. I really hope that will help you and other new sellers here in growing on the platform.

2 Likes

WOW! Congratulations Bilal Bhai!! :star_struck:

1 Like

You really deserve that Badge Bilal Bhai! Remember? I also worked with you! Wahaha

1 Like

Thank you @seo_specialized, Yeah why not I do remember we worked on a project together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations for your achievement :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @gunawanguan

Congratulations @mbilalmirza :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:for your brilliant achievement and for the tips also.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips and congratulations on your acheivement! I have completed my all requirements for TRS but still waiting for them to grant me TRS badge.

1 Like

Congratulations and thanks for the suggestions,

1 Like

Congratulations. Your suggestions are helpful for new sellers.

1 Like

congratulations and thank you so much for your suggestions :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulation Bro. Wish you all the best :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! for your success . and thanks to you sharing this tips

1 Like

@mbilalmirza is it dependent on earning Amount to met TRS ?

1 Like