Fiverr Community Forum

Got Level 1 badge

I am so excited to see I got to level 1 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow can you share your experience?

1 Like

sure, It was a long journey and not easy for me. I open this account 4 years ago, In this time I was not getting any order, then I was not active fiveer. actually I am getting demotivated! then I was busy with my Job, others work. Then Again, I started almost 1 year ago, I tried hard and I got my first order. In the meantime, I was learning to increase my skill. It takes to time, to get the order and completed all with 5 stars. It takes a long time, But I am happy, I hope slowly I grow up but I can finish fast. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Wow. It is a motivation to new sellers. :heartbeat:

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

congratulation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow! Congratulations

Wow!
This is really nice and Congratulatons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It is helpful for beginners. :hugs:

Thank you so much. :innocent:

Thank you :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Congratulations!

I’m Oladotun; usename - bobson_digital. I write SEO-optimized articles and email newletters.

I’ll appreciate any help I can get from our experts on this forum, in finding my first client. Thank you very much.

congrats. wish you good luck.