Got Level 2 badge but still my gigs not appear in search

tbhawal

Hello, from the end of June my gig removed from the search results. when I search by the full title it’s showing me the first from the first row but now I can’t find it on any pages!! Yesterday I got a Level 2 badge, I have shared my gig various platform and have completed some orders with 5 stars but still, my gig not improving! and I can’t find my gig anywhere!! I have contacted with CS many times but didn’t get a proper solution. can someone suggest me what should I do now!! I am going to depressed day by day 😦

266667788_Gigissu.thumb.png.86da7912476b42629c5aa94729cceb6c.png
Gig issu1241×300 17.9 KB
ticket.png.6c0cf2dadf6eacd67d7ec028239c007b.png
ticket837×393 12.8 KB

Hello, from the end of June my gig removed from the search results. when I search by the full title it’s showing me the first from the first row but now I can’t find it on any pages!! Yesterday I got a Level 2 badge, I have shared my gig various platform and have completed some orders with 5 stars but still, my gig not improving! and I can’t find my gig anywhere!! I have contacted with CS many times but didn’t get a proper solution. can someone suggest me what should I do now!! I am going to depressed day by day 😦

can someone suggest me what should I do now!! I am going to depressed day by day

No Need to Get Depressed. Just work on improving your Stats.

1. Share your Profile on Social Media. Get Orders from There.
  2. Send Buyer Requests on Daily Basis.

Hopefully it will appear in the search results soon.

Please see (DES) point 7:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Higher level sellers have higher expectations put on them. The good news is that you have plenty of things you can make better.

Archived