Got Level One and then don't get knock. How i get order continue?

erfankamrul

Hello Guys! I Completed 49 orders and I am on level one ! Struggling to get new orders ! Its been week now. Really level one is HELL ??Thanks in advance…

Today I evaluated to Level Two in just 120 days! Throughout these days, I delivered about 120 orders. I wouldn’t say Level One was a “Hell” at all. I didn’t have any struggles with orders and did everything smoothly, not as other Sellers said, that we would “all” experience non-order times for months. Nah, it was not anything like that at all. Pretty much… just some myths. A small story of my first order: I remember my first order. Just after about a week of Gig creation, I got my first order…

When I got level one last year in September, I start getting more orders, it was like 20-22 orders per month and before that I was getting 4-5 orders per month than I got level 2 in March I think and my order decrease again from 20 to 2-4 per month.
Everyone have different experience, best of the luck 🙂

Hello Guys! I Completed 49 orders and I am on level one ! Struggling to get new orders ! Its been week now. Really level one is HELL ??Thanks in advance…
Today I evaluated to Level Two in just 120 days! Throughout these days, I delivered about 120 orders. I wouldn’t say Level One was a “Hell” at all. I didn’t have any struggles with orders and did everything smoothly, not as other Sellers said, that we would “all” experience non-order times for months. Nah, it was not anything like that at all. Pretty much… just some myths. A small story of my first order: I remember my first order. Just after about a week of Gig creation, I got my first order…

Thanks for share this valuable post. I already completed 26 order and I have 24 reviews and 23 reviews are 5 star also maintains good quality and price. Again thanks

When I got level one last year in September, I start getting more orders, it was like 20-22 orders per month and before that I was getting 4-5 orders per month than I got level 2 in March I think and my order decrease again from 20 to 2-4 per month.

Everyone have different experience, best of the luck 🙂

Also i don’t understand what should i do now. Thanks

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you.

You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market.

You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

Thanks for share this valuable post

Archived