Fiverr Community Forum

Got my first bad review today

Wait…what? I can’t reply to the negative comment because he’s my client?

1 Like

I wish the same for you. Cheers.

2 Likes

congrats , welcome to the club :smiley:

2 Likes

You are welcome to reply but you cannot bring the client down in a public comment because o business is allowed to do it and unless the customer violates the terms of Fiverr you are only allowed to report it to Fiverr. You still got to apologize with the client and reply him in a polite manner. This is not just common to Fiverr and this should be the general practice when it comes to Customer Service.

First of all, I did not reveal the client’s identity, I just provided a link to the gig. Which, anyone could have and would have accessed by clicking on my profile to get a better insight on the matter. And Second, I don’t know why I should “apologize” for replying to a negative review. Sorry I don’t like to suck up to unfair and disrespectful people. But thank you for presenting your opinion.

1 Like

Don’t Worry dear its part of the freelancing, just focus on deliver 100%.

1 Like

I’ll echo what they said and I’ll go further: I actually liked your reply. It wasn’t what’s expected from a professional, that’s true…but I think that’s what resonates with me, the unexpected nature of it.

I’m much more discouraged to work with the buyer than I would be from working with you.

Same here. The first review shown to me is very positive and so is your reply to it, so I think buyers will be able to balance it out.

Good luck

1 Like