Fiverr Forum

Got my first order but poor review

I got my first order 4 days ago …buyer was not so communicative but tried my level best to create a good design , He was happy with what i have delivered but he left a poor review :frowning: my first review was not good so now i cant see buyers requests… and i didn’t get any new order… if anyone can help me so please give me some suggestions what should i do now

Is that a baby wearing glasses?

yeah its snapchat :slight_smile:

No worries try to promote your gig as much as possible

Also keep in your mind to make the delivery time as 1 or 2 days extra for safety !

A better suggestion would be opening a new account i think

Thank you so much for your suggestion

@kiran_13

you are welcome

i think i should open a new account it would be better …so i have to say good bye to my 5$ :wink:

@kiran_13 you can do that as well but fiverr might not allow you to delete the account without taking the earning

So that is a problem then

so what sh[quote=“sayedussadat, post:9, topic:239855, full:true”]
@kiran_13 you can do that as well but fiverr might not allow you to delete the account without taking the earning

So that is a problem then
[/quote]

so what should i do then?

buyer ran away somewhere i text him and said if you didn’t like the order so i can redeliver but please change your review … but he didn’t reply

yes at first request them in a very professional manner in the inbox that you want a modification in his review

If he agrees then only send the offer
Keep in mind that you dont offer any type of refund or any type of other help
Fiverr might create problem for you then
@kiran_13

hmm… i did that but he didn’t reply

is it possible to have two accounts at once?

@sayedussadat

Well, it’s possible, but having more than one account is strictly forbidden. Both accounts would get banned.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

@kiran_13 You do need to read the terms of service! Please do that before you violate the terms of service any further.

You broke a rule when you did this.

From now try to better communication with client, Because, good communication & speaking is also a part for Best review!

@kiran_13

Having 2 accounts with the same service and running them from one IP is restricted !

Both will get banned

You know how folks told you it was a bad idea to have two accounts…?

You’re putting both at risk, and could end up being banned entirely.

kiran_khan13
kiran_13

In addition to what @offlinehelpers said, deleting the gig with the 3.7 star review isn’t going to change your overall rating. Your rating remains the same, plus you look suspicious, like you’re hiding something.

Of course, if both of your accounts get banned for violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service, it won’t matter.