Got my first order on my first week as a seller

imsherwinlucero

I’ve been part of the Fiverr community since June. Not only until this week, when I finally tried becoming a seller upon posting my first ever gig.

The moment I had posted my first gig, I got really overwhelmed to the point where I open the fiverr app from time to time just to check. (Even I know that notifications will pop up if there is). Four days passed, I got really anxious whether or not I made enough effort on building my profile.

And finally, I got my first client yesterday. I was genuinely happy! It was a writing gig which I made sure I delivered it on time and is of what is expected on the specified requirements.

I am just truly happy to share this experience because it is through this forum, where I kind of enjoyed scrolling from one topic to another in the past days, which I believe inspired me to just go on.

With this, I’d also like to take this opportunity to ask for your humble opinion with the way I made my gig and built my profile. Like if there are areas to be improved and the like. Any advice to grow on this platform too would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 11 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 11 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you, I am taking note of that. Also, it was only during this moment after logging in at this fiverr forum, when I get to explore such features on this platform.

Archived