Fiverr Community Forum

Got my first order today!

Hello All :smiley:

I got my first order earlier today and got rated 5 star!
Thank you all for the support
And I want to say to everyone that still didn’t get his first order yet to be patient and send buyer requests everyday and hopefully he/she will get his first order soon! And I wish you all the best :smiley:

Thank you so much,
James

8 Likes

@jamesmcdean congratulations! I’m new to fiverr and doing logo design, still looking for my first order :confused: I was wondering how you send buyer requests?

08%20PM

Click on the “more” tab and you should get a drop down menu, one of the options says “buyer requests”.

but there are no buyer requests :frowning:

I’m pretty good about your check Gigs. You will be able to keep your satisfaction

Congratulations you next time get more order

Congrats… Keep moving :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats @jamesmcdean!

It’s in the “More” tab you just press it and click Buyer Requests, and you will find many buyer requests to send offers to, Try to be outstanding in your messages. Good Luck :smiley:

Maybe your account is too new, If not, just keep going and refreshing everyday and eventually you will find alot of buyer requests. I wish you the best :smiley:

Thank you so much :smiley:

Thank you, this means alot to me :smiley:

Hopefully, And thanks :smiley:

Thank you very much :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile:

why I’m not getting order?
would you like to tell the mistakes of my gig.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/31bf967ac6

Congratulations:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::blush: