Got my first sale, and nothing since

miraculi

Thanks for the replies. The problem is I’m not ranking well in searches, in fact I can only find one of my gigs when I search for the keywords. I’ve tried facebook advertising and It got me my first sale but it cost me more to advertise than I got from the gig so that’s not profitable.

What am I supposed to do? I have good looking eye-catching gig images and really well written descriptions.
I feel like what I’m offering is mostly too specific and so the audience is very small. For this reason I made my draw gig, the style is very unique and you can’t find it anywhere else, and the drawings are professionally made but It’s not getting any traffic because It’s not showing up in searches 😦

Thanks for the replies. The problem is I’m not ranking well in searches, in fact I can only find one of my gigs when I search for the keywords. I’ve tried facebook advertising and It got me my first sale but it cost me more to advertise than I got from the gig so that’s not profitable.

What am I supposed to do? I have good looking eye-catching gig images and really well written descriptions.

I feel like what I’m offering is mostly too specific and so the audience is very small. For this reason I made my draw gig, the style is very unique and you can’t find it anywhere else, and the drawings are professionally made but It’s not getting any traffic because It’s not showing up in searches 😦

in fact I can only find one of my gigs when I search for the keywords

Here’s what Customer Support told me a while ago:

Tags assist with categorization and SEO outside of Fiverr, while searches are based on Gig title. If you are having trouble finding your Gig, we recommend searching more based on the title rather than the tags.

Apart from that… you’ve just joined, your profile looks nice, so are the descriptions. Have patience 🙂

(Your gigs could use video. If you’re comfortable with talking to a camera, you should consider making a video for at least your current bestseller)

Archived