Fiverr Community Forum

Got my first tip!

Got 10$ tip on a 5$ gig. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Wow - that must’ve felt awesome!

2 Likes

Tips are always like eating a bowl of oatmeal.

Awesome!

4 Likes

haven’t review yet, this guy got double tips :smiley: :joy:
by the way, happy fiverring.

2 Likes

@thecreativeguys I know right!
@ryangillam Yes they are awesome!
@veniceart Do not quit that’s the secret!

1 Like

Thats Awsome. i also got that one time

2 Likes

It’s a great form of positive reinforcement for working above and beyond. People know they’re already getting a great deal, so when you really deliver, some of them will reward that effort!

3 Likes

Exciting! I was excited when I got my first tip too! Feels even more rewarding. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s exciting every single time it happens. Makes me feel tingly… and joyous. Keep at it, you’ll get more. You are one of the few “never-quiters” I’ve found on the platform and success has finally found you.

On a side note, I see you’ve taken off that gig. Was it denied?

4 Likes

COOL!! I never got any TIP till now. But I can feel happiness for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made a sale or two on that one and they took it down. That gig was my ultimate weapon of mass sales generation.:scream: Never mind I got to know it’s not allowed. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Aww, Awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dattebayo :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not to worry. Better safe than sorry. You’ve made a sale on the other gig, with a fat tip, so you are good to go. Just :persevere: (persevere)… the only way out is up!

2 Likes

Thanks yeah perseverance is necessary. A random quote for no reason. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

2 Likes

It sure does have a reason. You’ve changed and refined your services since you first began. The results have also been different. I think I needed such a quote too.

2 Likes

I thought Fiverr capped tips at the order value and didn’t allow them to go beyond. I guess that changed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes Woody bro :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sweet. Buyers that give tips are the best!

2 Likes

Wow :slight_smile: carry on :slight_smile:

2 Likes