Got my first tip!

It’s exciting every single time it happens. Makes me feel tingly… and joyous. Keep at it, you’ll get more. You are one of the few “never-quiters” I’ve found on the platform and success has finally found you.

On a side note, I see you’ve taken off that gig. Was it denied?

It’s exciting every single time it happens. Makes me feel tingly… and joyous. Keep at it, you’ll get more. You are one of the few “never-quiters” I’ve found on the platform and success has finally found you.

On a side note, I see you’ve taken off that gig. Was it denied?

I made a sale or two on that one and they took it down. That gig was my ultimate weapon of mass sales generation.😱 Never mind I got to know it’s not allowed. 😪

I made a sale or two on that one and they took it down. That gig was my ultimate weapon of mass sales generation.😱 Never mind I got to know it’s not allowed. 😪

Not to worry. Better safe than sorry. You’ve made a sale on the other gig, with a fat tip, so you are good to go. Just 😣 (persevere)… the only way out is up!

Not to worry. Better safe than sorry. You’ve made a sale on the other gig, with a fat tip, so you are good to go. Just 😣 (persevere)… the only way out is up!

Thanks yeah perseverance is necessary. A random quote for no reason. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

Thanks yeah perseverance is necessary. A random quote for no reason. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

It sure does have a reason. You’ve changed and refined your services since you first began. The results have also been different. I think I needed such a quote too.

Something’s in the air today, just got 2 generous tips myself.

Something’s in the air today

Yeah, looks like you’re right.

I thought Fiverr capped tips at the order value and didn’t allow them to go beyond. I guess that changed

Yes and maybe you don’t know but for orders less than 25$, clients can tip up to 25$ and after that amount, buyer’s can leave 100% of the order value as tip. You’ve been here much longer than me so I guess you know that 100% tip feeling.🙂

Archived