Fiverr Community Forum

Got notification I haven't reviewed the order

I got an order, reviewed it and sent a message to the client, then 2.5 hours later I get a message from Fiverr telling me I’m bad because I haven’t reviewed the order? Anybody else ever get this kind of notification? I reviewed the order on my phone and sent the message through the phone app, and the message shows up just fine when I’m logged in on my desk computer.

3 Likes

Could you share this message, please? I suspect there’s a bit of miscommunication happening. (You have 3 days to look over an order before it auto-completes. If you don’t want to mark the order ‘complete’ you don’t have to.)

I always work on my desktop computer. I have found the phone app unrealiable.

2 Likes

I sent a message on my computer this morning that seems to have disappeared, so I had to resend it.

1 Like

This was for me as a seller, not a buyer and it was to tell me to review the project materials: " Hi richvox, This is a reminder regarding order [#FO…] The order is due on 05 Mar 2021 and you still haven’t reviewed the requirements."

Like I said earlier, the desktop app shows that I responded at 7:30 AM and I got this message 2.5 hours after that.