Got only one order on fiverr Since the beginning

dhananjaysinghh

First of all, congratulations on the good review!
Although you do seem to have strong skills in what you do, your gig is a little too broad. In one gig, you offer video corrections, stock videos, and video editing depending on what the customer asks. Because of this, I would recommend doing three separate gigs for each. This will save a lot of up-front confusion and bring more clients to you because you can create a clearer gig title (for example, “edit video” or “provide visual/audio corrections” instead of “do YouTube video”).
Also, you have a really fast delivery time. It’s awesome if you can do that, but it seems a little unrealistic, especially if you start having multiple gigs at once. It can also cause potential clients to believe you will do a messy job.

First of all, congratulations on the good review!

Although you do seem to have strong skills in what you do, your gig is a little too broad. In one gig, you offer video corrections, stock videos, and video editing depending on what the customer asks. Because of this, I would recommend doing three separate gigs for each. This will save a lot of up-front confusion and bring more clients to you because you can create a clearer gig title (for example, “edit video” or “provide visual/audio corrections” instead of “do YouTube video”).

Also, you have a really fast delivery time. It’s awesome if you can do that, but it seems a little unrealistic, especially if you start having multiple gigs at once. It can also cause potential clients to believe you will do a messy job.

Thanks a lot for help and such a detail reply! I’ll definitely do everything you mentioned, I guess what you’re saying is makes a lot of sense!

Archived