Got order but disappointed with buyer

Hi everyone
Yesterday I have got order buyer said requirements i made designs on her requirements and delivered order then buyer responded me 12 hours later after delivery and asked for revisions she said she wants other one I also have made it and delivered before 23 hours now buyer is not responding i don’t know what to do… feeling sad 😭

Hi everyone

Yesterday I have got order buyer said requirements i made designs on her requirements and delivered order then buyer responded me 12 hours later after delivery and asked for revisions she said she wants other one I also have made it and delivered before 23 hours now buyer is not responding i don’t know what to do… feeling sad 😭

i don’t know what to do…

Maybe, your buyer is a busy person. Just stay online. when she come back, ask her “Are you like it or not? if there any problem then tell me. I will fix that”.

i don’t know what to do…

Maybe, your buyer is a busy person. Just stay online. when she come back, ask her “Are you like it or not? if there any problem then tell me. I will fix that”.

I have asked yesterday she was online but was not answering properly still waiting I will give her revisions but at least she comes

Archived