Got warning from Fiverr

r1codingmaster

I just got flagged from Fiverr, but I don’t understand why is that. After that, I read this TOS of Fiverr. Fiverr saying I misuse the delivery button and deliver empty. But I delivered with an image file and the text box was not empty. I can still see my order delivered with an image file. I was in rush after seeing the warning, forgot to take a screenshot. But if anyone’s experience can explain this particular TOS it will solve my queries. Thank you

The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

I just got flagged from Fiverr, but I don’t understand why is that. After that, I read this TOS of Fiverr. Fiverr saying I misuse the delivery button and deliver empty. But I delivered with an image file and the text box was not empty. I can still see my order delivered with an image file. I was in rush after seeing the warning, forgot to take a screenshot. But if anyone’s experience can explain this particular TOS it will solve my queries. Thank you

The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

I can understand your frustration. Sometimes, you can face such problems because of your network problem or when Fiverr is working on some updates. I’ll advise you to recheck your delivery every time.

I received the same thing, also for no good reason since the order and delivery was very closely communicated with the buyer and exactly what I was supposed to be delivering and they definitely got the files. I asked Fiverr support about it and after 2 days I got a reply saying I should read the guidelines, the TOS warning “stays” and that they can’t discuss anything about orders or users. I again asked what it was, why I got it, and why they can’t discuss my order since I’m the user. They told me to reread the guidelines.

Fiverr’s automated system is useless and there’s no actual customer support for sellers. I honestly don’t know what else to do about it but it’s pretty frustrating.

I received the same thing, also for no good reason since the order and delivery was very closely communicated with the buyer and exactly what I was supposed to be delivering and they definitely got the files. I asked Fiverr support about it and after 2 days I got a reply saying I should read the guidelines, the TOS warning “stays” and that they can’t discuss anything about orders or users. I again asked what it was, why I got it, and why they can’t discuss my order since I’m the user. They told me to reread the guidelines.

Fiverr’s automated system is useless and there’s no actual customer support for sellers. I honestly don’t know what else to do about it but it’s pretty frustrating.

Fiverr customer support is totally useless. This is my first warning in Fiverr. But without any reason.

Fiverr CS gives priority to LVL 2 and top-rated sellers. Otherwise, it depends on your ticket. They respond fast to some tickets and for some tickets, they use automatic replies and ask to wait for a few weeks…

Fiverr CS gives priority to LVL 2 and top-rated sellers. Otherwise, it depends on your ticket. They respond fast to some tickets and for some tickets, they use automatic replies and ask to wait for a few weeks…

I already created a ticket and send message on official Facebook Fiverr page. I think they will respond quickly.

I’d actually be almost content with that arrangement if non-priority sellers didn’t get 20% fees on our sales. But customer support is customer support. There’s no reason why any user who contributes to the financial success of the site shouldn’t be able to receive some level of help. I don’t particularly like having automated messages threaten me with account suspension when it’s clear I’ll never be able to get to a real person, and I definitely don’t like the dishonesty of canned, scripted responses acting like they’re not. They could, at the very least, just tell new sellers not to expect any customer support instead of having us wait a week thinking we’re going to get a helpful answer and then being told to read the guidelines.

I’d actually be almost content with that arrangement if non-priority sellers didn’t get 20% fees on our sales. But customer support is customer support. There’s no reason why any user who contributes to the financial success of the site shouldn’t be able to receive some level of help. I don’t particularly like having automated messages threaten me with account suspension when it’s clear I’ll never be able to get to a real person, and I definitely don’t like the dishonesty of canned, scripted responses acting like they’re not. They could, at the very least, just tell new sellers not to expect any customer support instead of having us wait a week thinking we’re going to get a helpful answer and then being told to read the guidelines.

Actually, Fiverr CS can’t review each and every request from new sellers. Because, there can be scammers reporting something and contacting CS for no reason. So, they reply fast to tickets related to order and your buyers even for new sellers.

Actually, Fiverr CS can’t review each and every request from new sellers. Because, there can be scammers reporting something and contacting CS for no reason. So, they reply fast to tickets related to order and your buyers even for new sellers.

Again, if Fiverr is charging large fees on my sales and tips then I’m as much a customer as anyone else; if Fiverr doesn’t want to offer me customer support that should be reflected in them taking a significantly lower cut. But Fiverr is a huge company that’s been around a while now and has revenue in the hundreds of millions – they could get enough reps to have a function CS system for the entire platform. I wouldn’t mind waiting a month for a reply if it was helpful, but the double whammy of sitting in the que and then basically being told to shut up and go away is not just prioritizing higher level sellers, it’s actively screwing over the people trying to become those higher level sellers.

Archived